|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Number of jewels||47|
|Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Center Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
• Polished stainless steel case.
• Mercury silver dial.
• Stepped down silver sub-dials with a very fine concentric circles textured pattern.
• Applied polished index hour markers with painted luminous segments at the tips.
• Fine printed minutes, seconds & fraction-of-a-second track.
• Polished steel hour & minutes hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central red seconds counter, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• GMT/2nd Time Zone: • Indicated by an additional red arrow-head tipped hour hand.
• The GMT hour hand make a single full revolution every 24 hours (moving at the half the pace of the regular hour hand). This hand points to the 24 hour hour indications printed in red on the dial perimeter.
• The 24 hours indications are printed in Arabic numerals for the even hours, bold indexes for the odd hours & lighter indexes for the half hour markings.
• Bi-Directional turning Bezel with the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer" which allows to compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Breitling Caliber 04, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 47 Jewels & has a minimum power reserve of 70 hours.
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty