|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Number of jewels||47|
|Display Back, Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition|
LIMITED BLUE BLACK EDITION: LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 1000 PIECES WORLDWIDE WITH A TRANSPARENT CASE BACK SHOWCASING THE IN-HOUSE BREITLING 01 MOVEMENT.
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case.
• Flat black main dial.
• Blue sub-dials slightly stepped down from the main dial.
• Polished steel applied Index hour markers, tipped with luminescent material.
• Printed seconds & fractions of seconds track.
• Polished steel finished hands with luminescent fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central red seconds counter, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Date window between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Fitted with a bi-directional rotating bezel fitted with a ringed "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer" below the the crystal which allows to compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• Breitling Caliber 01 self-winding mechanical movement, beating at 28,000 VPH, with 47 jewels, and a minimum power reserve of 70 hours.
• Transparent case back showcases the finely finished Breitling in-house chronograph movement.
• Limited edition number xxxx/1000 engraved on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position.
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty