|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Number of jewels||47|
|Center Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
• Matte/Satin black finished stainless steel case treated with a highly durable carbon-based finish - known as Breitling's "BLACKSTEEL TREATMENT".
• Solid flat black main dial.
• Stepped down black sub-dials with a very fine concentric circles textured pattern.
• Applied polished blackened index hour markers with painted luminous segments at the tips.
• Fine printed minutes, seconds & fraction-of-a-second track.
• Blackened steel hour & minutes hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large central red seconds counter, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer". The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
• Lug width 24mm, buckle width 20mm.
• Breitling Caliber 01, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 47 Jewels & has a minimum power reserve of 70 hours.
• Black rotor.
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty