|Location||Belgium, Selling online. Offices in Antwerp and Brussels (appointments strictly for purchase only)|
|Price||3,300 € (= $3,742)|
|Case diameter||43 mm|
|Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indexes|
This great condition second hand steel Breitling Emergency Mission watch comes with a Breitling Emergency suitcase which includes a frequency tester, box, Emergency Instructions, an Emergency Instructions Tape and Emergency re-activation documents.
This watch has received a Breitling service in 2016.
The Emergency function needs to be re-activated together with the new owner!
It is open for re-activation, the documents for applying are included in this complete set.
As a continuing dedication to pilots, Breitling launched the Breitling Emergency as a backup transmitter for downed pilots or lost adventurers. Fitted with capability to broadcast an emergency signal at 121.5MHz, the Breitling Emergency offers a last chance SOS system to ensure the safety of its wearer.
This is the second variation on the Emergency series. It was created with pilots safety in mind, its transmitter is equivalent to the distress beacons carried aboard aircrafts. It has a superquartz movement, a stainless steel case that is 45mm in diameter and 19.2mm in depth (making it quite a large/deep watch on the wrist).
Insured door to door shipping 80 euro.
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 5 years) warranty for our watches.
3. If the watch your are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
Timepiece BankHovenierstraat 55