|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Chronometer|
• Stainless steel case with a polished finish.
• Brushed/satin finished top.
• Polished finished edge
• Polished finished quarter hour markers with mate finished engraved numbers on the 15, 30 & 45 markers & a luminous dot at the 0 mark.
• Uni-direction with engraved graduation markings.
• Stratus Silver dial with a very fine concentric circle pattern texture.
• Stepped-down blue sub-dials with thin polished steel rims & with a fine concentric circle patter texture.
• Applied polished steel rimmed index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Printed minute/seconds track.
• Raised flange on dial edge with a Tachymetre scale.
• Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter hand (solid red arrow-head tip).
• Large central minute counter hand located directly beneath the seconds counter hand (red arrow-head tip with luminous fill).
• 1/10 of a second counter sub-dial located at 2 o'clock position.
• 12-hour counter sub-dial with split times and fly-back hand at the 10 o'clock position.
• Continuous running small seconds hand sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Date displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Lug width: 22mm.
• Features the Breitling SuperQuartz Caliber 73 movement which is COSC-certified (unusual for quartz movements), resulting in an extremely accurate watch.
• Battery life expectancy 2-3 years & equipped with a Battery EOL (end of life) Indicator.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty