Sell your watch quickly and easily on Chrono24
|Location||United States, Florida, Winter Park|
|Case diameter||39 x 37 mm|
|Bracelet length||142 mm (75 mm / 67 mm)|
|Lug width||20 mm Size guide|
Professionally Verified and Serviced by a Breitling Trained Watcmaker.
Condition: Timed to precision on Witschi watch expert timing machine. Running strong and keeping the accurate time.
Warranty: This watch is covered by Orlando Watch Company and includes a 6 month warranty. Customer abuse voids warranty.
Pictures: All the photos are of the actual watch for sale.
SPECIALIZING IN FINE TIMEPIECES
• Orlando Watch Company is a family owned and operated watch retail & repair store located in the heart of beautiful Winter Park, FL. We specialize in all types of watch repair: high-end, complicated, vintage, and modern, and carry a large selection of new and pre-owned watches. We are watch collecting at its best.
• We are authorized dealers for many brands like: Ball, Bremont, Graham, Longines, U-Boat, MeisterSinger, Grand Seiko, Raymond Weil, Michele and many (See our website for a full listing of our authorized brands). Our pre-owned & vintage collection ranges from Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Jaeger LeCoultre, IWC, Panerai, Breitling, Omega, Cartier and more.
WATCHMAKING IS OUR FAMILY TRADITION
• Orlando Watch Company was started by Scott Heisler, a graduate watchmaker. Mr. Heisler graduated Watchmaking School in 1981 and soon afterwards he became a Rolex, Breitling & Omega trained technician. His first retail store was located in downtown Orlando, Florida then moving to his current location in beautiful Winter Park, Florida.
• At Orlando Watch Company, we strive to provide quality service and watch repair. In efforts to assuring you quality watch repair services, we keep current on the latest technology in tools and skills in our industry. We annually train with many of the Swiss watch factories as well as our local watch associations. Our staff includes Rolex, Breitling & Omega trained watchmakers as well Audemars Piguet, IWC & Breitling factory trained watchmakers. We want you to be assured your watch is being repaired by fully trained watchmakers.
• Our repair center is a hi-tech watch facility using the watchmaking industries latest technology. Orlando Watch Company emulates a Swiss watch repair center and follows the strict Swiss guidelines. Our dust free environment and hi-tech equipment ensures hi-quality work. Our entire watch repair is done on site.
• Orlando Watch Company's repair center is "old school, new school", meaning we incorporate traditional watchmaking with modern technology. Scott is an expert on vintage and modern timepieces. He has the knowledge and training to restore both vintage and modern pieces.
LOCATION & STORE HOURS
326 N. Park Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789 USA
Store Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
• 6.5% sales tax applies & will be charged to ALL items shipped within Florida.
• Sales tax is NOT applicable on orders shipped anywhere besides Florida!
Interested in selling your watch? Our valuations department offers a professional and confidential service tailored to meet your needs, all we require is just a few photos, model number and a brief description of the condition of the watch, we will then be able to get you an estimate, usually within 24 hours of your inquiry.