|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Number of jewels||47|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds|
Herbert Nitsch, nicknamed the “Flying Fish” and the only freediver to have reached the fabulous depth of 700 feet, has found a chronograph to match his accomplishments in this special series of the Chronomat 44 featuring an all-black dial and a steel case with exclusive finishing.
This watch features: • Stainless steel case with an exclusive detailed satin/brushed finish & polished finished edges.
• Brushed finished bezel with distinctive engraved satin finished numbers with polished finished raised 1/4 hour lugs & bezel edge.
• Also exclusive to this watch is the water resistant rating printed in red on the dial.
• Dial: • Main dial: two tiered "Onyx Black" dial - flat outer diameter and an elegant square shaped center.
• Recessed black sub-dials with very thin steel rims.
• Unique to this model -
• Black raised inner bezel flange with a Tachymeter scale.
• Elongated case & slightly curved lugs design for wearer comfortability.
• Polished steel applied index hour markers, tipped with luminescent material.
• Polished steel finished hands with luminescent fill.
• Printed minute, seconds & fractions of a second markings.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large red and steel central seconds hand with the Breitling logo at the end.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Screw-in pushers.
• Running small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Completely in-house designed & built - the Breitling Caliber B01 beats at 28,800 vph, contains 47 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of over 70 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty