|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Number of jewels||56|
|Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case.
• Knurled (crisscrossed) bi-directional rotating bezel.
• Artica white dial.
• Center of dial has a globe design with longitude & latitude lines.
• Sub-dial stepped down & encircled with a fine silver rim.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine printed minutes, seconds & fractions of a seconds index track.
• Polished stainless steel hands. The Hour & Minute hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stop-watch functions.
• Large red tipped polished steel central seconds hand counter with the Breitling logo in silver at the bottom as a counter-weight.
• This seconds counter hand is unique in that it makes a full rotation every 30 seconds (rather than the standard 60 seconds) allowing for a more precise time measurement, capable of measuring up to 1/8th of a second
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• World-Time feature function:
• Dual rotating discs (city disc & 24 hour disc) allows for a quick & easy readout of the different time-zones.
• The time-zone is able to be adjusted forward or backward in 1 hour increments without interruption to the time or chronograph function.
• Adjusting the timezone will automatic correct the date accordingly as well.
• Date window is located between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Completely in-house designed & built - the Breitling caliber 05, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 56 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 70+ hours
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty