|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Number of jewels||47|
|Chronograph, Date, GMT, Tachymeter|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case.
• Knurled (crisscrossed) bi-directional rotating bezel. which turns a silver flange located beneath the bezel featuring a variable tachometer scale.
• "Royal Ebony" matte black dial.
• Center of dial is partially skeletonized with diamond shaped criss-cross cut-outs.
• Sub-dial stepped down & encircled with a very fine polished steel rim.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminous tips.
• Fine printed minutes, seconds & fractions of a seconds index track.
• Polished stainless steel hands. The Hour & Minute hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stop-watch functions.
• Large red tipped polished steel central seconds hand counter with the Breitling logo in silver at the bottom as a counter-weight.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• GMT/Dual Time:
• Large red hand with an over-sized skeleton arrow-head, points to the fixed 24 hour indications printed on the outer edge of the main dial. This hand makes a single revolution every 24 hours.
• Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Completely in-house designed & built - the Breitling caliber B04, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 47 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 70+ hours
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty