Ready to ship in 3-5 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Center Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
Breitling for Bentley 6.75 Speed
This distinctive model with it's criss-crossed engraved bezel is worthy of its affiliation with the Bentley name. • Polished stainless steel case.
• Silver storm dial.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers.
• Polished steel hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Fine printed minutes, seconds & fractions of a second track, with luminous dots on the hours.
• Large double window date display below the 12 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large red-tipped central seconds counter hand, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer". The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• Special decorated Case-back has been stamped/embossed with the distinct shape & outline of a Bentley Rim.
• Breitling Caliber 44B, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty