|Location||Germany, Frankfurt Am Main|
|Price||13,200 € (= $16,087) [Negotiable]|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Case diameter||43.5 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Display Back, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown, Quick Set, Only Original Parts, PVD/DLC coating|
Blancpain L-Evolution Chronograph Flyback Super Trofeo Limited Edition ONLY 300 PIECES!
Blancpain and Lamborghini have joined forces in creating an exceptional automobile championship.
Played out over six events per year, the Super Trofeo stars a field of 30 Lamborghini Gallardos.
This superlative watch evokes all the excitement of Lamborghini, while being designed by Blancpain.
The case specifically designed for this prestigious line is inspired by the sleek profile of the Lamborghini Gallardo.
- Crafted in steel coated with a DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) treatment – blacker than ruthenium and more resistant than PVD.
- Water resistant to 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Calibre F185 is endowed with a 40-hour power reserve and comprises 308 parts.
- This movement powers a range of functions including hour, minute, small seconds and date display at 6 o’clock, as well as the chronograph indications with a central sweep seconds hand, 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock and 12-hour counter at 9 o’clock.
- For instant-measurement enthusiasts, the Calibre F185 also drives a “flyback” function.
- This is a truly unique watch whether for car enthusiasts or watch lovers.
Retail Price: €19300
Istock LTDCesu iela 31 k-3, 5 stage