Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||120 h|
|Number of jewels||35|
Celebrating the Fifty Fathoms collection first introduced in 1953, The FIFTY FATHOMS BATHYSCAPHE is a re-edition of popular model from the late 1950's.
This watch features: • Brushed stainless steel case.
• Uni-Directional Bezel:
• Brushed steel bezel.
• Black ceramic fill - highly scratch resistant.
• Bezel graduating indication made of Liquidmetal which bonds neatly & well with ceramic, allowing for a smooth & lasting finish.
• Luminous filled & raised dot at the 12 'o'clock position.
• Metallic grey dial with a very fine sun-ray finish
• Applied polished steel index & dot hour markers with luminous fill.
• Polished steel bold squared hour & minute hands with luminescent fill.
• Polished steel central seconds hand with luminous dot & red tip.
• Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Provided on a NATO style black nylon/fabric strap.
• Blancpain Caliber 1315, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 227 parts, contains 35 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 120 hours.
• The movement is fitted with a nonmagnetic silicon balance-spring - in-additional to its non-magnetic properties, silicon is also extremely corrosion-resistant, resistant to wear and natural aging.
• Watch comes in a 9" x 7" x 4" genuine Peli water resistant carrying/storage case.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty