Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION TO 999 PIECES WORLDWIDE!!!
The design of this watch resembles an important reference instrument for pilots - the TURN COORDINATOR. • Stainless steel case with a matte black PVD coating.
• Triple disc black dial: • The outer disc indicates the hours.
• The second disc indicates the minutes
• The innermost center disc is the seconds hand,
• Scratch resistant sapphire crystal: • A white line running from the 12 o'clock position down to the center acts as the points of reference to tell time.
• The top half of crystal is clear through which the time related discs are visible.
• The bottom half of the crystal has been blackened out & displays the Bell & Ross logo & the H for hours & M for minutes.
• The watch comes with an additional synthetic canvas strap which is easily interchangeable. The watch is provided with a tool and instructions for replacing the strap.
• ETA caliber 2892 beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty