Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Brand||Baume & Mercier|
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Limited Edition, PVD/DLC coating|
LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 1965 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
SHELBY COBRA 1963 SPIRIT OF COMPETITION - in commemoration of the black COBRA CSX2128, a 289 Roadster built to conquer the grueling 1963 "12 HOURS OF SEBRING" race, competing as number 15.
Delivered in a commemorative box with a model of the Cobra CSX2128, • Case. • Black ADLC coated stainless steel center case & lugs with a fine satin/brushed finish.
• Polished finished stainless steel (not coated) bezel, buttons & crown & case back.
• Black dial with discreet silvery double racing stripes running along the bottom of the dial.
• Polished steel hands, hours & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Dial markings:
• Printed white Arabic numeral hour makers.
• Printed white minute/seconds indicators, with luminous hour markings.
• Printed Tachymeter scale with white indication & yellow Arabic Numerals on the outermost edge of the dial.
• Chronograph/Stop-watch functions: • Silver chronograph related sub-dials with yellow hands & a touch of green, inspired by the Cobra’s dashboard.
• Large yellow-tipped central seconds hand counter with the COBRA logo as a counterweight.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter located at the 6 o'clock position
• Small runnings seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position. Date is corrected by means of a recessed button on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• Crystal on the case-back features the CSX2128’s legendary “15” racing number.
• calibre: BM148120, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
• Black PVD coated rotor.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty