|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||59|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds|
From the famous Royal Oak Offshore collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished screws.
This watch features: • Brushed finished stainless steel case & bezel with polished finished beveled corners.
• Blue rubber strap.
• Black ceramic crown with a brushed stainless steel center & an engraved AP logo.
• Black ceramic chronograph buttons.
• Blue Mega-Tapestry "waffle" design textured dial.
• Applied steel rimmed Arabic Numeral hour markers with white luminescent fill.
• Flat blue inner bezel flange with fine orange printed minute/seconds, fractions of a second & white printed Tachymeter scale.
• Thin steel rims encompassing the sub-dials.
• Silver with very fine concentric circle pattern texture.
• Black printed indications.
• White gold Royal Oak baton hour & minute hands with white luminescent fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Orange colored chronograph related hands
• Large central seconds hand counter.
• 30 minute counter at the 9 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small seconds sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
• Magnified date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• AP Caliber 3126/3840 , beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 365 parts, contains 59 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
• 22 carat gold
• bi-directional winding
• Engraved with the AP Logo & with both the Audemars & Piguet family crests
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty