|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Number of jewels||37|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Limited Edition|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 150 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
2011 Release: Serving as the Tour Auto Official Time Keeper, AP has launched this Limited Edition watch to commemorate the event
This watch features: • An original designed case, oval in shape & a remarkably comfortable wear. Off-set dials design gives the watch a unique look.
• Case in stainless steel with brushed finished edges & polished/shiny finished lugs, buttons & bezel.
• Polished steel index hour marker.
• Polished steel hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Blackened steel sub-dial hands.
• Black outer rim with slightly recessed off-set main time sub-dial. with a fine concentric circle pattern engraving.
• Main dial surrounded by a matte steel ring with a tachymeter scale in black print.
• To the left are 3 cut-outs in the dial exposing the main-plate below which has been finished with circular-grained surface. The open-worked dial area echoes a classic automobile theme.
• Chronograph/Stop-watch functions:
• Large red central seconds counter.
• 30 minute silver sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position with black & red indications.
• 12 hour silver sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position with black & red indications.
• Small seconds silver sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position with black & red indications..
• Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Black calfskin leather strap with contrasting white stitching on the edges & grey criss-cross stitching down the center of the strap.
• AP Caliber 2385 beats at 21,600 vph, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty